London's most wonderfully weird visitor attraction!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London is a premiere attraction, located at No. 1 Piccadilly Circus. Home to over 700 peculiar and amazing exhibits across 6 floors. Ripley’s London - a great place to visit for a day out of the ordinary.
Featured Exhibit - Mini Art
Produced by British artist Ian Cook this astonishing artwork was created using only remote-controlled Coopers. Initially Ian tried attaching paint pots to the top of the cars and brushed to each wheel but he soon found that by applying the paint to the paper or canvas and running the car through it, he was able to achieve greater control. He drives the cars across the canvas in short bursts, forming the image through the different sizes, thicknesses...More about our exhibits
What's On At Ripley's London
- Over 700 amazing artefacts across six floors of attraction space
- London’s premier attraction located in the heart of Piccadilly Circus
- A day out of the ordinary in London's West End
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year,
10am - midnight (last admission 10.30pm)
- Admission includes: Ripley’s Mirror Maze and London’s largest Laser Race
From mastering the art of balloon modelling, to learning how to juggle or practising magic tricks, circus skills masterclasses took centre stage this Easter at the London’s most bizarre attraction. Taught by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London’s line-up of expert performers …